Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zack's Story

Hi,

I'm Zack, dog of few words. My favorite words are "Zack, treat!", and "Zack, let's get the paper!".

My story? I was a cute, fuzzy puppy. They tell me I'm part chihuahua and part terrier. My first parents called me Oso-that's "bear" in Spanish. I kept getting out of the yard and the Animal Control people in Sierra Vista kept finding me wandering the streets, so my first parents turned me in at the shelter.

Someone told my new mom there was a long-haired chi available at the shelter, and she and my new dad decided to take me home. I've been here six years and had many adventures, like the time I chased a coyote. He bit me and I had to go to the vet. Luckily I had all my shots so I was ok.

Mom and dad have taken me to doggie training so I know how to "sit" and "stay" and I love to walk on a leash. One of my favorite pastimes is sneaking into the living room to sleep on the rocking chair. My hair makes a beautiful contrast against the green upholstery.

I like to sit on mom's lap when she works at the computer. She thinks I want to learn to use EBay to order doggie goodies, but I have a problem typing. My fingers just don't work well on the keys.

I've talked enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zack, good to see you here. (Although I was looking for something about your wastebasket emptying skills...but I guess you are too modest to note that ;-)

And that upholstery DOES make a lovely background for your coloring, dahling.

xxoo from your Brooklyn fan,
Maggie