Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zinnia Has a Few Words



(Editor's Note: Zinnia has a number of challenges to overcome. She is a very special doggie, and has done well in spite of her limitations. She will remain with her adoptive parents, who love her.)

I'm Zinnia and I was found by a garbage truck driver in Scottsdale, and turned in to a rescue group, and my mom and dad found me there. I can't remember to potty outside all of the time, but I know when its feeding time. Mom and dad have me on a special diet because they say I weigh too much.

The vet says there's something wrong with my back legs because they don't connect right to my hips, and I can't jump, but I like to walk and I can sure run when I'm called to dinner!

Life is good here, we all have pillows to sleep on (that's my second favorite thing besides eating). I have lots of long hair and it needs to be brushed often, but I don't like that, so mom and I have to compromise. Sometimes I look like I'm having a bad hair day, so mom puts me in the sink and scrubs, trims and brushes. I growl when she does that, but she says it has to be done.

Was I supposed to say more?

No comments: