Sunday, January 10, 2010



Hi,

I'm Zola, and as you can see from the video, I'm the beautiful blonde chi, and you can see I'm the one with the impeccable manners. Zinnia posted a cute picture several weeks ago, but you can easily see her manners don't go with the picture.

But we're talking about ME!

I have a sad story with a wonderful ending. I was born and partially raised in a puppy mill on the border. The horrid lady who kept us had to give up some of her dogs, and I was one that was given up. The people who picked me didn't know I was pregnant already; I was about a year old.

When I had my three puppies, one died and one was born deaf. The people who I thought loved me wanted to SELL me and keep the puppies!

My mom and dad came to get me, and they've kept me. I know I can stay here forever. They had that medical procedure taken care of, so there won't be any more puppies, and I get spa treatements (Editor's note: baths) and in the summer I can lounge by the pool.

Life is good.

No comments: